The District Energy St. Paul Customer Portal provides customers with data for tracking building energy use and access to service account information.
These resources have been developed to help customers register for the Customer Portal and become familiar with its tools and features. If you have questions, please contact our team email@example.com or 651-297-8955.
Key Customer Portal features include:
- The energy data will be available in various time increments, from monthly to 15 minute intervals, and uploaded before 5 AM each day and includes information to midnight from the day before.
- Data charted for energy consumption, return temperatures, and cost.
- Charting and comparison tools in the platform that will provide you with a variety of ways to analyze your energy trends.
- Link to Energy Star for ease of data upload for benchmarking and meeting the City of Saint Paul requirements.
- Linking multiple accounts for heating and cooling services as well as multiple buildings provides easy access under one log-in.
- Download or export your building energy data and billing history data.
- Provide access to third-party vendors while limiting what they can see and the duration of their access.
- Easy to navigate if you are in the Customer Portal once a month or daily.
Additional Customer Resources
Ask the Engineer – helpful information about energy efficiency and maintenance from District Energy engineers.
Energy Efficiency Program – learn more about how District Energy can support your energy efficiency projects.