District Energy will work closely with you to help you meet short-term and long-term goals for your business. Customers on the system have enjoyed the benefits of system integration that is reliable, affordable, simple, and sustainable.
- Reliability – we are there when you need us! (99.99% reliability)
- Avoids up-front capital costs related to on-site energy production including boilers and chillers.
- Increases usable building space by reducing mechanical space requirements.
- On-call customer service 24/7/365.
- Rates are competitive and stable (below the rate of inflation for decades).
- Cost-based rates mean our investments focus on the customer.
- Fuel flexibility helps customers avoid commodity market fluctuation.
- On-demand and unlimited heating, cooling, and domestic hot water.
- Minimized moving parts and fewer maintenance tasks when compared to on-site alternatives.
- Exceptional customer service with a team of experts that provide guidance on:
o energy planning from concept through operations
o connection options, mechanical interface, and financing terms
o building performance optimization
- Prioritizing energy efficiency helps to reduce costs and lower environmental impact.
- We are committed to reducing carbon emissions through renewable energy and system efficiency.
- Connection to our system helps buildings earn certifications, including LEED, WELL Building, Green Communities, B3, Green Globes, and Energy Star.